|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||normal package naked or pack it according to customers' request|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Name:||2-mill 2-strand Continuous Casting Machine For Steel Billet Production Line||Arc Radius:||Various|
|Round Billet Section:||φ110mm、φ130mm、φ150mm、φ180mm||Square Billet Section:||150*150mm|
|Voltage:||Depending On Production||Control System:||PLC|
Continuous Steel Billet Casting System,
Continuous Billet Casting System 2 Mill,
2 Strand Continuous Billet Casting System
2-mill 2-strand Continuous Casting Machine for Steel Billet Production Line
1. Production capacity of casting machine: single production capacity of modern large slab continuous casting machine, generally in the range of 2 ~ 2.5 million t/a.The single production capacity of the billet caster can reach 80 ~ 1 million t/a.The single production capacity of billet multi-flow continuous caster is up to 600 ~ 800 thousand tons.
2. Casting machine operation rate: generally more than 80%, more advanced casting machine can reach 85 ~ 90%.
3. High speed casting: the casting speed of the slab caster is 1.2 ~ 1.8m/min.
4. Multi-furnace even pouring: the average number of general even pouring furnace is 4 ~ 6 furnace, there are more than 10 furnace.
5. The cross section size range of the casting billet actually produced by the casting machine, mm:
Slab 125×650 ~ 220×2720(strip steel, welded pipe billet), 350×1300
150×1000 ~ 320×1600(thick plate), 310×2500
Bloom 200×200 ~ 600×670(bar, profiles, wire)
φ230 ~ φ450, 560 octagon (tube) shaped billet, 480×420×720(rail beam)
Billet 80×80 ~ 145×145(wire rod)
100×100 ~ 240×240(bar, profiles)
φ115 ~ φ210(pipe, rod, material)
6.Widely used computer technology: the production process and production management of modern continuous casting machine are automatically completed by computer.
1. According to the principle and advantage of continuous casting industry manufacturing, during the whole manufacturing process, the molten liquid metal is rapidly cooled by the crystallizer and the secondary cooling equipment to form the steel with compact and uniform microstructure, which improves the mechanical properties from the microstructure.It is difficult to ensure the uniform structure of the upper and lower parts of the casting in ordinary die casting.
2. It is not necessary to cut off the head and tail when rolling like ordinary cast steel, which can save metal and even increase the yield of steel production to more than 99%.
3. The principle of continuous casting determines that this kind of manufacturing process is simpler, which eliminates the molding and other molding preparation processes, reduces the land area occupied by the production and reduces the labor intensity.
4. It is easy to implement mechanization and automation production mode in continuous casting production. Large-scale continuous casting production ensures the balance and stability of product quality, and directly connects continuous rolling production seamlessly to the end of the continuous casting production line to form a continuous casting and rolling production line.Continuous casting and rolling make steel production faster and more efficient.
|5.||Secondary cooling zone|
|7.||Piping for water system|
|10.||Dummy bar storing device|
|11.||Tundish on-line baking device|
|12.||Tail billet pinch roller|
|14.||Flame cutting machine|
|16.||Billet delivery roller and cooling bed|
|17.||Billet moving device|
We can design and manufacture the up-to-date billet continuous casting machine in accordance with the user’s steel making capacity, billet size, steel grades and the user’s field conditions. This CCM can product rounds in size of Φ 80-320mm.
Tailor-made specification, factory area, foundation, and capacity, we follow your require-ments the line can be designed as curved and vertical- bend according to the Users requirements.
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 150*100*170cm
Single gross weight: 100,000kg
Package Type: Safety Seaworthy Package
|Est. Time(Days)||60||To be negotiated|