|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||normal package naked or pack it according to customers' request|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Name:||Billet Continuous Reheat Furnace||Type:||Induction Furnace|
|Voltage:||Depending On Production||Weight:||Variable|
water cooling Rolling Mill Reheating Furnace,
ISO9001 Rolling Mill Reheating Furnace,
Billet Continuous reheating furnace manufacturers
Long Steel Billet Continuous Reheat Furnace For Rolling Mill
Reheating Firnace,After cooling, the slab or blank must be reheated and "softened" for the next molding operation (such as rolling, forging, or extrusion), and the method is rise the temperature to 1600 ° F to 2500 ° F.
The process is carried out in a reheating furnace, which is a steel structure protected by the internal refractory. There are many different reheating furnace designs, including the most common and comprehensive types:walking-beamfurnace, walking-beam hearth, rotary hearth furnace, pusher type furnace and batch furnace. Each of these furnace types varies in length, capacity, width, temperature distribution and refractory design, depending on the configuration and temperature requirements of the product being heat treated.
1. The induction coil is insulated by two insulation treatment, high temperature insulating paint and fiberglass ribbon winding.
2. The top of the furnace body is designed with sliding cover, which is convenient for maintenance and inspection.
1. The feeding system adopts pinch roll feeding, which is suitable for bar diameter range of 40-120mm.
2. The feeding speed is controlled by variable frequency motor and the feeding speed is adjustable.
3. The pitch roller feeding motor and the reducer all adopt aluminum shell, which can effectively prevent the hot around the coil
1. This system can accurately control the outlet water temperature, the water inlet and outlet of furnace body adopt water-cooled copper plate.
2. The cooling water pipe of the furnace body adopts high temperature carbon-free hose, the service lifetime is more than three
1. The main control board of the cabinet is micro computer control, one-key zero pressure start, plug and play.
2. The separate insolation design of water pressure meter of furnace body and control cabinet can make the user more convenient and intuitive to monitor the water pressure of control cabinet and furnace body.
|Specification and Technical Parameter|
|Model||MF power||Input voltage||DC Current||MF frequency|
● Fast heating speed, high production efficiency, less oxidative decarburization, saving material and forging die cost. Since the principle of medium frequency induction heating is electromagnetic induction, its heat is generated in the workpiece itself. The average worker can use the medium frequency electric furnace to carry out the continuous work of the forging task ten minutes after going to work. The professional workers do not need to burn the furnace and seal the furnace in advance. .
● Excellent working environment, improve workers' working environment and company image, no pollution, low energy consumption. Induction heating is the most energy-efficient heating method in electric heating furnaces. The power consumption per ton of forgings heated from room temperature to 1200 °C is less than 360 degrees.
●The heating is even, the temperature difference between the core and the core is very small, and the temperature control precision is high.
Induction heating heat is generated in the workpiece itself, so the heating is uniform, and the temperature difference between the core and the core is extremely small. The application of temperature control system can achieve precise temperature control to improve product quality and pass rate.
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 150*100*170cm
Single gross weight: 100,000kg
Package Type: Safety Seaworthy Package
|Est. Time(Days)||60||To be negotiated|