|Name:||Steel-making LF 140ton Ladle Refining Furnace For Refining Molten Steel||Specification:||140T|
|Type:||Steel Making Equipment||Usage:||Melting Furnace, Steel Casting|
|Size:||Customized||Voltage:||Depending On Production|
140T Ladle Refining Furnace,
Steelmaking Ladle Refining Furnace,
LRF molten steel furnace
Steel-making LF 140ton Ladle Refining Furnace for Refining Molten Steel
Ladle refining furnace is used for refining of molten steel of primary smelting furnace (EAF, converter), it can build micro-positive-pressure reducing atmosphere and realize degassing, desulfuration, inclusion removal, and accurate control on molten steel component and temperature etc. through submerged arc heating, argon blowing stirring, white slag refining, fine adjustment on alloy component and wire feeding etc. It also can realize buffering and adjustment etc. for continuous casting etc.
Ladle refining furnace belongs to secondary fefining equipment, which typically to be used follows the primary melting furnace. Its main function is to remove sulfur, impurity from molten steel and adjust chemical components, thereby, improve quality of molten steel. LF is mianly used in high-quality carbon steel, stainless steel, manganese steel and other metal smelting.
1. LF is not available for smelting, which is just used to provide good reduction reaction environment for molten steel.
2. LF refining furnace is a ladle as a smelting vessel, with blowing argon stirring, achieves a better affect of removing sulfur, impurities, as well as adjusting the composition of the alloy.
3. If the primary smelting equipment is induction furnace, then follows LF, which can improve the quality of molten steel, completely finish adjusting the alloy composition. (such as carbon steel can be adjusted as stainless steel or other types of steel in LF).
4. If the primary smelting equipment is EAF, then follows LF, which can replace the arc furnace to finish the refining process of molten steel, at the same time, arc furnaceonly as a melting furnace. This method can significantly improve the smelting efficiency.
1. Fast smelting with low production cost
2. Low pollution and environment-friendly
3. A direct effect from the cold furnace melting
4. Power adjustment flexibility
|Place of origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Voltage:||Depend on production|
|Weight(T):||According to the actual condition|
|After Sales Service:||Field installation, commissioning and training, Field maintenance and repair service|
|Secondary Rated Current||A||56556|
|Graphite electrode diameter||mm||Ø500(NP)|
|Melten steel heat up speed||℃/mi||≧5|
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 150*100*170cm
Single gross weight: 100,000kg
Package Type: Safety Seaworthy Package
|Est. Time(Days)||60||To be negotiated|