|Name:||High Efficiency High Capacity Metallurgical Melting Equipment 50 Ton Ladle Refining Furnace||Specification:||50t|
|Type:||Steel Making Equipment||Usage:||Melting Furnace, Steel Smelting|
|Size:||Customized||Voltage:||Depending On Production|
Ladle Refining Furnace Steel Making,
50 ton LRF Steelmaking,
Metallurgical Melting LRF Steel Making
High Efficiency High Capacity Metallurgical Melting Equipment 50 ton Ladle Refining Furnace
LF steel ladle refining furnace can be used for refining molten steel in primary furnace (electric arc furnace, open hearth furnace, converter).Is the production of high quality carbon steel, alloy structure steel, bearing steel, tool steel, stainless steel and other steel and meet the continuous casting, continuous rolling of the main metallurgical equipment.
Ladle refining furnace comprise ladle, ladle car and towing cable, furnace roof, electrode lifting mechanism, secondary busbar, water-cooling device, hydraulic device, argon device, furnace transformer, HV cabinet, LV electric and automatic control system etc. Capacity of LF manufactured by our company is 10t-300t.
Ladle refining furnace belongs to secondary fefining equipment, which typically to be used follows the primary melting furnace. Its main function is to remove sulfur, impurity from molten steel and adjust chemical components, thereby, improve quality of molten steel. LF is mianly used in high-quality carbon steel, stainless steel, manganese steel and other metal smelting.
1. LF is not available for smelting, which is just used to provide good reduction reaction environment for molten steel.
2. LF refining furnace is a ladle as a smelting vessel, with blowing argon stirring, achieves a better affect of removing sulfur, impurities, as well as adjusting the composition of the alloy.
3. If the primary smelting equipment is induction furnace, then follows LF, which can improve the quality of molten steel, completely finish adjusting the alloy composition. (such as carbon steel can be adjusted as stainless steel or other types of steel in LF)
4. If the primary smelting equipment is EAF, then follows LF, which can replace the arc furnace to finish the refining process of molten steel, at the same time, arc furnaceonly as a melting furnace. This method can significantly improve the smelting efficiency.
1. Fast smelting with low production cost
2. Low pollution and environment-friendly
3. A direct effect from the cold furnace melting
4. Power adjustment flexibility
|Place of origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Voltage:||Depend on production|
|Weight(T):||According to the actual condition|
|After Sales Service:||Field installation, commissioning and training, Field maintenance and repair service|
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 150*100*170cm
Single gross weight: 100,000kg
Package Type: Safety Seaworthy Package
|Est. Time(Days)||60||To be negotiated|