Automatic Feeding Steel Billet Reheating Furnace for Rolling mill
Continuous heating furnace, including push steel heating furnace, stepping furnace, rotary bottom furnace, sub-chamber furnace and other continuous heating furnace, but used to often refer to push steel furnace.
Continuous heating furnaces are mostly used for heating metal billets before rolling, and a few are used for forging and heat treatment.
The main characteristics are: the billet in the furnace in accordance with the rolling rhythm of continuous movement, furnace gas in the furnace also continuous flow;In general, the temperature of each part of the furnace and the temperature of the metal material in the furnace basically do not change with time but only change along the length of the furnace under the condition that the section size, variety and yield of the furnace charge remain unchanged.
1. The induction coil is insulated by two insulation treatment, high temperature insulating paint and fiberglass ribbon winding.
2. The top of the furnace body is designed with sliding cover, which is convenient for maintenance and inspection.
1. The feeding system adopts pinch roll feeding, which is suitable for bar diameter range of 40-120mm.
2. The feeding speed is controlled by variable frequency motor and the feeding speed is adjustable.
3. The pitch roller feeding motor and the reducer all adopt aluminum shell, which can effectively prevent the hot around the coil
1. This system can accurately control the outlet water temperature, the water inlet and outlet of furnace body adopt water-cooled copper plate.
2. The cooling water pipe of the furnace body adopts high temperature carbon-free hose, the service lifetime is more than three
1. The main control board of the cabinet is micro computer control, one-key zero pressure start, plug and play.
2. The separate insolation design of water pressure meter of furnace body and control cabinet can make the user more convenient and intuitive to monitor the water pressure of control cabinet and furnace body.
|Specification and Technical Parameter
● Fast heating speed, high production efficiency, less oxidative decarburization, saving material and forging die cost. Since the principle of medium frequency induction heating is electromagnetic induction, its heat is generated in the workpiece itself. The average worker can use the medium frequency electric furnace to carry out the continuous work of the forging task ten minutes after going to work. The professional workers do not need to burn the furnace and seal the furnace in advance. .
● Excellent working environment, improve workers' working environment and company image, no pollution, low energy consumption. Induction heating is the most energy-efficient heating method in electric heating furnaces. The power consumption per ton of forgings heated from room temperature to 1200 °C is less than 360 degrees.
●The heating is even, the temperature difference between the core and the core is very small, and the temperature control precision is high.
Induction heating heat is generated in the workpiece itself, so the heating is uniform, and the temperature difference between the core and the core is extremely small. The application of temperature control system can achieve precise temperature control to improve product quality and pass rate.
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 150*100*170cm
Single gross weight: 100,000kg
Package Type: Safety Seaworthy Package
|To be negotiated